ThreadstoTwelveThreadstoTwelve

Main News Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

That One Time Harry Messed up with the Time-Turner That One Time Harry Messed up with the Time-Turner

I love the colors, your use of colored pencils is very impressive in my opinion. The background is my favorite part, and the character design on Harry is cool. My only issue is that the interaction between the two characters is minimal. Great art!

laurencetwinkle7 responds:

Thanks! The background is my favorite part as well: it was so fun to draw!

Battle of the Wizards Battle of the Wizards

The character look is great, though I did notice the Hogwarts in the back is Photoshop'd from an image. My other big critique is that Dumbledore's nose looks almost identical to Gandalf's, which is unfortunate because it is the only defining feature we see from Dumbledore's face. However the pros are that the coloring is amazing, the poses are very energized, and I love the brightness of their weapons, especially against their clothes as lighting! Great job!

RizeOfJoseph responds:

I appreciate your feedback, thank you.
Also, I have not used any images within the work, everything is painted in, although I did use the images as a reference on how the building would look as a silhouette.
But with me using the movie versions as references I was not really able to see a major difference in the shape of their noses.

THE CHARIOT THE CHARIOT

I love this type of art, the texture of the muscles and use of color is great! I also love the patterns behind the main scene of eyes and such. Very inspiring and with a lot of symbolic meaning. Thanks for doing this!

FaLk responds: